Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

#TestimonialTuesday at #HDPT!

#TestimonialTuesday: "I came to #HDPT for treatment of a strained #rotatorcuff. They did great work on my #shoulder, and I am now pain free. Everyone was very helpful, and going there was a very pleasant experience. The group interaction is great, and each person that worked with me explained what they were doing and why. They made sure I knew how to properly execute the exercises, which I am continuing to do.
I'm very happy to be healed, but I really miss going there. I drive by the office every day going to work, and I have to hold the steering wheel tightly to keep the car from turning into the parking lot.
Thank you very much HDPT! If I need #PT in the future, I won't think of going any other place." - Steve K., #Marblehead, MA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment